Due to the declared end of the COVID-19 public health emergency and falling infection numbers, COSine will now only provide recommendations rather than requirements:
- We strongly recommend that you get vaccinated and boosted as appropriate.
- If you are not vaccinated, we recommend that you obtain a negative COVID test result before attending.
- If you don’t feel well, stay home!
- Masks are recommended, but not required
- COSine will not tolerate any abuse against people wearing (or not wearing) masks, and it is grounds for removal from the convention without refund.
Note: If there are any changes to national, state, or local regulations, these policies will be changed to stay in compliance. Please check our website for the latest information.
COSine is dedicated to providing a safe space for our community to come together. Harassment of any kind is not acceptable, and if issues arise, we need to know about them. We take all complaints seriously, and will work to resolve them in an appropriate manner.
This policy is in place for the protection of everyone, including attendees, participants, dealers, and staff. Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race or religion.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, and/or following • Harassing photography or recording • Sustained disruption of talks or other events • Inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention
Once a report has been made, COSine staff will investigate and work with the victim to find an appropriate solution. Any accused will be separated from general attendance until a resolution has been reached, and the COSine Committee reserves the right to expel any attendee for current and future events, without refund, should they be unable to comply with this or any other COSine policies. The Embassy Suites Hotel reserves the right to ban a person from their premises, and if necessary, to involve local law enforcement.